Weight Distribution/Sway Control
Full line of Reese and Curt weight distributions to provide you a more level ride great steering and break control with less sway.
Pro Series RB2 Weight Distribution
The innovative Pro Series™ RB2 weight distribution is engineered to provide the features you expect in a weight distribution kit at an economical price.
Friction Sway Control
Friction Sway Control uses friction to resist pivotal movement and thereby works against the effects of induced sway. It operates on the principle of "stiffening" the coupling between the tow vehicle and trailer. The degree of "stiffening" or friction is adjusted to suit various trailer weights and towing conditions. Its operation is simple and uncomplicated. It doesn't prevent the generation of sway; it simply works to resist the forces once they have started.
Reese Steadi-Flex Weight Distribution
This weight distributing system is designed with tapered spring bars for a softer ride. Friction material, used for say control, provides a quiet ride. Wide spring bars, with a simple pin and clip assembly, reduce wear in the head and on the friction pads.
Reese Strait-Line Weight Distribution
This is the ultimate hitch in detail and design. No other hitch gives the driver the control this one does at a reasonable price. The Straight-Line Hitch consist of our patented Dual Cam High-Performance Sway Control and our High Performance Weight Distributing System in one easy-to-install package. The Strait-Line Hitch was given this name as its pro-active design literally forces the trailer to stay in a straight line behind the tow vehicle. Sway is controlled by the Dual Cam High-Performance System. The stronger the sway force, the more the Dual Cam System works to stop it. The Strait-Line Hitch combines weight distributing with the best proven pro-active sway control system available in a newly-designed, easy-to-install kit.
CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch
with integrated Sway Control
- Up to 10,000 lbs. GTW / 1,000 lbs. TW Never exceed vehicle's maximum gross weight rating
- Levels the trailer, providing a smoother ride and less stress on the tow vehicle
- Complete with integrated sway control system to reduce lateral movements of the trailer
- Heavy-duty, cast head with hardened cams for long operating life
- Two neutral bar settings for narrow and wide A-frame trailers
- Tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and installation
- Pre-torqued 2 5/16" chrome-plated trailer ball and 2" x 2" adjustable shank included
- Forged, solid steel spring bars
- Heavy-duty, adjustable spring bar support brackets
- Durable carbide powder coat finish and industrial chrome-plated cam components
- Ten-year limited warranty