Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the link to launch the PDF. If you dont have a PDF reader, click HERE to download Adobe Reader X.
- Selecting the right hitch.
- Selecting the right ball mount and hitch ball.
- Determine the correct weight distributing hitch.
- Do I need electric brakes? The law in manitoba states any trailer with a gross vehicle weight more than 910kg (2,000lbs) must have supplemental braking.
- Proportional verses timer brake controls.
- How large of a trailer can i tow?
- What is a Power Module? Todays vehicles have light gauge wires and computerized vehicle sensors that monitor current draw. Power modules virtually eliminate additional electrical draw on the vehicles taillight circuits while ensuring maximum trailer light brightness.
- Wiring Diagrams